Tuesday, August 31, 2010

her

We are so different from each other
i saw u years ago but you don't even recognize me
everyday I imagined us to be together
Even though I thought it was impossible for you to like me

i never had the guts to approach you
cos' I thought you were an angel coming from the sky
and i was just an ordinary boy who never stop thinking of you
every time we met along the way, i could not smile but just sigh

can we be friends?
that was the first question i asked
and i was lucky cos' you said yes
I've never been so excited and I was like YES!!!

until now i am so grateful
cos' God sent me an angel to take care of me
an angel who loves me more than anything
an angel who would do anything for me

everyday i pray to God
i told Him i don't want to lose her
cos' without her, my soul would be empty
and my heart will stop beating


i love u tanto mi ángel

3 comments:

*loue me* said...

u wrote this?

she must be so lucky ait :P

jojo said...

huhu.. she's pretty too u know. ;)

Anonymous said...

Tak pernah jemu membaca puisi indah ini-Ur angel